Amid yet more speculation over his future at Stamford Bridge, the Blues manager insists he has no plans to leave the club
Antonio Conte's future may be the subject of much debate, but Chelsea's manager insists he will not walk out on the club.
Despite guiding Chelsea to the Premier League title in his first season at Stamford Bridge, Conte has been repeatedly questioned over his future in recent months, amid continued speculation he could depart before his contract expires in June 2019.
Earlier this month Conte appeared to express frustration with the club's transfer policy, saying that "in my history I've rarely been given the players I asked for" and that he "always ended up at clubs who were running an austerity programme."
The Italian was asked about Massimiliano Allegri and Luis Enrique being linked with his job on Friday and replied: "Everything is possible."
However, Conte went on to make it clear he is happy in his role and subsequently told reporters there was no chance he would quit Chelsea.
"I am fully committed for Chelsea," he said.
"I am fully committed in this and I am happy in what I am doing now and what I did in the past. But I am more happy in what I am doing now."
When Conte was pressed further on the matter and asked if there was "no way he would walk away", he simply replied: "No."
The comments emerged after the manager offered less definitive remarks during his pre-match news conference on Friday, with Conte refusing to rule out an early exit.
"Everything is possible," he said. "I have another year of contract with this club but, as you know very well in football, everything is possible.
"In one moment you stay here and in another you are in another place and another person replaces you. Football is like this. Our job is very difficult. Everything can change."
Conte's Chelsea sit third in the Premier League table, 16 points back of leaders Manchester City entering Saturday's match against Leicester City at Stamford Bridge.
-- Courtesy of Goal.com